Sunday, April 22, 2012

GMO's And Herbs ?

Well...GMO's are in so many things we would never consider...well, some of us would-I've recently been accused of being paranoid...I thanked the messenger and went on my way happy in knowing I was informed...paranoid is a keen sense of wrong ~( at least according to me )

Back to the topic I started....'Cornstarch' is made of ....you guessed it...
And what's happening to our corn crops....right again...GM'd...

An ancient and perfect replacement for cornstarch is....'Arrowroot.'

This herb was used in ancient times and by the Native Americans as an antidote for poisoned arrows.

Arrowroot is a thickening agent-a white powder and I find the amounts to do the job is about the same as cornstarch.

For every problem...the Earth has an answer.

Hope your Earth Day was eventful~

Bea Rigsby-Kunz
http://www.sagehillfarmsandvintagestore.com
931-438-8328

No comments: