Thursday, December 29, 2011







Thursday morning...the 29th day of December-2011...the 6th day of the beautiful Christmas season....A very special song for me is the "Twelve Days Of Christmas,"  some say ( historians-both secular and Theologians ) that the song was a code to allow Christians to communicate their faith during the bitter times between Christians and the Catholic church...there seems to be no real proof...except the timing and the easy understanding of the relationship of the words to the facts of the day.  For me, it really doesn't matter, much of history is based on ones interpretation of the time.

The 6 geese a-laying translated to the "6 days of creation...." a fact among believers.

( the now ) While I didn't see 6 geese a-laying,  I did see 6 geese flying south this early am. I do believe...both in the creation, and in history-without one or both...nothing else comes together in my spirit for me.

So...whatever you believe and practice...may it bring you closer to the real "truth." Ask, and you shall receive...the truth~

Merry Christmas~

Bea Rigsby-Kunz
Sage Hill Farms
Tennessee
http://www.sagehillfarmsandvintagestore.com/

No comments: