Sunday, November 16, 2008

Celebrate Your Teddy Bear Day~Nov.16



~
What a sweet and comforting idea.

Do you have a Teddy Bear?

I would like for you to meet my family of Teddy Bears, they all have histories and names.

They wait patiently for the grandsons to come for a play day.
Today I surprised them with a day of visiting, going through old memories and photo's.

Snowball, Blackberry( plaid ribbon/feet/ears) Lolly,( green eyes ) Tipper and Baby Bear( red ribbon ) All have been a part of this family for many, many, years.

I enjoyed my special cup of holiday drink while playing in memory land today.

(Recipe)

1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup strong peppermint tea (Sage Hill Farms blend)
1 drop of clove oil (food grade)
The tip of a spoon slightly touched to stevia powder and stirred into the drink.

TIP: Stevia is very sweet and too much will spoil the taste.

CuddleCup...the name was assigned to my sons favorite "Hot Chocolate." drink when they were "wee ones."

TIP: When making your own hot chocolate, add your favorite drop of Essential oil ( food grade )or herb, to the milk...yummy.


Bea Kunz

No comments: