Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Day 24-30 Days of Blogging with Susan Loughrin~

I think rituals are a part of all our lives, many times without even being aware of same.

I too start each day with a prayer for guidance and protection for those who are more vulnerable than I, and a random verse from the Bible.

I also read a few pages from a book I received from one of our long time RYZE/WIN members last year, Pastor Rebecca Simmons. The book is entitled "Pump Up The Power"...wonderful little book of Affirmations and Power Nuggets. The book is promoting Inspiration and Motivation from a spiritual view,

I never get tired of reading from Rebecca's book.

And now...my time is up for this time of daily do's...got errands to run and things to accomplish ~

Happy day everyone !

Bea Kunz

No comments: