Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 27, 28, and 29~30 Days of Blogging with Susan Loughrin

My (our-Sage Hill Farms) "growth" during the past year has been in many different directions. There was a period of trying to fill all the demands that were being presented to us, I quickly discovered how far off my well laid plan I was allowing myself to be pulled. It was time to rethink, reconnect, and reaffirm my (our)purpose for starting this project 7 years ago, that being to stay true to the connection with nature that brings joy and satisfaction to the heart, mind, and soul.

The Journey for the coming year will be better connected to that purpose.
profit is a real desire to be striven for in any business venture, but...when profit becomes the goal void of the guidelines that keep one centered in the purpose...this is not a good and lasting thing.

(Discovery's")Have been many-from ways to better use my time to how saying no can bring peace of mind and add yet another blessing to the end of the day.

Make December DO-able~it's a Divine time of year~

Bea Kunz

3 comments:

Inner-Creative-Voice said...

Purpose: "..being able to stay true to the connection with nature that brings joy and satisfaction to the heart, mind, and soul"

What a wonderful mission...and coming back to discover that purpose, must feel rejuvenating over and over again:)
Susan

BeaK. said...

Susan, yes, very grounding...I feel so blessed to be where I want to be and doing what brings so much joy to my life through sharing with others.

Bea

Inner-Creative-Voice said...

What a wonderful life:)
Susan