Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Gratitude Moment~


It would take more space than Blogger gives me to list all my gratitude's. Soooo, for this project and this day I am focusing on Dina Giolitto.

A flower for you sweet lady~

We come and go through each others lives, websites and blogs.
And I never fail to learn new things or be blessed with a rich and warm feeling of a real connection.

Last fall I had a very bad accident in my garden...stuck a stake into my left eye, was out of focus ( pun intended ) for the better part of 3 months.
After knowing the results and settling into a routine of healing I get a lovely and useful surprise in my mailbox one day.

Dina had shopped for and made a gift to me of a wonderful homeopathic eye remedy.
My eye doctor was pleased and encouraged my using it along with his treatment.

He is a big promoter of natural healing and contributes mine in part to the gift from Dina.

My point in sharing this story is this; not only is Dina a top player in her field
http://www.wordfeeder.com
she is also a warm and caring individual who will go the extra mile to fill a need.

I suggest getting to know Dina and all she does if you want an extra blessing in your life.

Thank you Dina, I think about you more often than I connect...will try hard to remedy that.

Bea Kunz
Sage Hill Farms

5 comments:

Susan said...

Wow! This is a beautiful story, Bea. How wonderful to have such a friend...the internet is an amazing way to connect!

Thank you for this story...
Susan

Barb Desmarais said...

Hi Bea ~
I just popped into Ryze to see what was new and clicked on to your blog. I remember your eye injury and am so happy for you that you recovered completely and with the help of something completely natural.

At this moment I feel very grateful for the many friendships I've made through Ryze. I'm not around as much but have stayed connected with so many who are now on other networks. I can't wait for the day you and I can share a cup of tea together!

Sending you a warm hug,

Barb

Heidi Caswell said...

I remember your eye injury, thankful for Dina. I still have much to learn about herbs, great to see a collection of good people here.

Tip, if you turn your url's into links, esp if you link to a blog, it makes it easier for that person to see your post.

Dina said...

Aw... thanks for this, Bea! I'm glad to know you're fully recovered and that the bilberry helped.

BeaK. said...

Thanks Heidi, I too am grateful for Dina...a precious frirnd indeed!

Bea Kunz