Saturday, November 21, 2009

What Is Galenical Menu-making ?


For the answer to this question and to enjoy a week of wandering through the 17th-century....join us at http://beasbeatitudes.blogspot.com

I promise a very interesting week of information, participation, and...there will be a Grand Prize at the end of the week. ( to be entered into the drawing for the prize you must post on the Beatitudes blog every day starting Monday,November 23 through Friday, November 27th.)

The purpose is not to answer this question, but to encourage you to join the week of exploration and be part of a week rich in food for thought.

It would also be a gift to me and to the purpose if you would pass this info on to your circle.

The more the better~yes.

Have a wonderful weekend and I hope to see you soon.

Bea Kunz

3 comments:

Susan said...

What fun!!! I will take a closer look into this question...hmmmm...

more later!
Susan

Debbie's L'Bri said...

The cranberry recipe looks yummy. I don't like cranberries mixed with sugar, but since, I have been putting honey on them,I like them much better.

BeaK. said...

Debbie, and honey is so good for us. Has awesome healing properties.

Have a peaceful Sunday~