Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Christmas Wish for Sage Hill Farms

To once again see Sage Hill under a blanket of snow!
To watch Mr.Tigger ( the resident cat) carefully make his way through the white stuff that he obviously doesn't care for.
To gear up in my boots and fur-lined garments and spend hours making tracks and feeding the bright red Cardinals.
To watch the lights play shadow games at night when all the world is dark around us.
To see the beauty, feel the charm of fresh falling snow, to watch it slowly cover all the green...and to know it will gently melt away and leave it all as fresh as the first day of spring.

My heart is lighter when there is snow on the ground, it's as though I feel the protection of the boundary that it obviously brings as it's guest....there are places one can't go and things one can't do...just as the gardens must sleep under the white dust, I feel obligated to slow down, take it all in and "play."

And...a good snowball fight is bound to happen...I'll let you know who the lucky reciever is.

Did I mention that I love snow?

Merry Christmas to you all !

Bea Kunz
http://www.sagehillfarmsandvintagestore.com


No comments: